Job Tracker [Setup Included]
The Proofreading Job Tracker is a Google Sheets template designed to help you track transcript proofreading jobs. With this tracker, you do not have to do any math or manually fill down formulas.
Custom sidebar interfaces allow you to quickly and easily add jobs and update your progress to show the estimated time it will take to finish a job.
If you raise your page rates, the tracker will use the new rates to calculate totals going forward without affecting the calculations for jobs completed under prior rates.
A Dashboard sheet shows summaries of your job history and charts to help you visualize trends.
With this option, I will use information provided by you to set up your Proofreading Job Tracker and transfer ownership to you within 3 weeks. This is great for anyone with limited time or existing data to be converted over.
When you purchase the Proofreading Job Tracker + Setup, I will request the following:
- Your Gmail address
- The date you launched your business
- Your current rate sheet
- Any prior rate sheets and the dates when they were applicable
- A list of any upcharges or discounts not listed on your rate sheet(s)
- A list of your clients (with or without contact information)
- Any existing job data you may have (i.e.: turnaround/rate, any discount or upcharge applied, description, proceeding type, page count, client name, and date received and returned)
(Works best in a browser for full functionality, but can be manually edited via the Sheets app on mobile devices and tablets.)